15.11.10

Update on Kim Boekbinder's album release

A little but important change about what I wrote in my last post. The release date of "The Impossible Girl" has been delayed. The full album will be released on 15th December - exactly in a month from now.

More info at Kim's blog.. follow the link below.

Kim Boekbinder has your heart: Important News - New Release Date: "In the fashion of many beautiful and difficult women, The Impossible Girl is late. Not terribly late, but late enough that I am pushing bac..."

Ps. In the post below I forgot to mention that on the Geeky Side (given the theme of this blog) Kim has a song called "Sex Drugs and Nuclear Physics" that comes with a very funny video - check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_5qpwz0rE

{for some reason I cannot embed videos from youtube anymore.. just click on the link!}

0 scribbles :

Posta un commento