18.11.09

The Kim&Cindy Necklace and other stories..

Hi!
so today I've decided to try and create something out of the hama beads shapes I created yesterday.. and the results were dreadful.

I was really discouraged, because I didn't feel like anything good would come from my hands, but then I started working on a necklace and in the end it was not so bad!

I started it while waiting for Kim Boekbinder's webcast to begin, in case you don't know her..you should. She's a very talented artist, a great singer and musician, I love all of her songs and she is also such an amazing person to read and to listen to that you can't help but love her.
she has also a fundraiser to get enough money in order to record her first solo album (she's a member of the amazing duo Vermillion Lies, together with her sister Zoe Boekbinder), so I invite you all to donate, even a small amount to support art as a process.

The Impossible Girl
- Kim Boekbinder's solo album.

Well.. she does these webcasts almost weekly where she plays songs on her ukulele and sings and chat with us fans and friends and is amazing. Tonight she had it w/Cindywonderful who is also in Berlin and I kept making the necklace during all the webcast.

That's why I decided to call it "the Kim&Cindy necklace".
And here's a picture..


as you can see, the bunny is made out of hama beads and I addd some other beads and used brown and pink cotton threads to join them.

Then again the other jewel I create dtoday is an earring, but I don't like it very much..I don't know why, but there is something that doesn't convince me.. I let you decide wether itis good or not..



Ther you go!
Please please please, give me some feedback! good or bad, I need to understand what I can or can't put in my etsy shop!
G'night cats


0 scribbles :

Posta un commento