17.11.09

The Hama Beads Experience

Hi everybody,
I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog lately but I've been very busy writing my degree thesis and so I hadn't got the chance to craft anything or to do anything apart that.

Now I'm back with some brand new materials and new ideas for creative mind. Now that I won't have anything to do for some weeks (I will discuss my thesis in the first week of december and then I will be embraced by Mother Unemployment) I decided that I want to go back to sewing and crafting.

I missed sewing all this time; my sewing machine was at my parent's place and I was living in another city so I didn't got the chance to exploit my full creative side.

This time I want to talk to you about HAMA BEADS or PERLER.
They are these plastic beads you compose together following certain patterns, pretty much the way you do in pixel art or cross stitching, and then fuse them together by ironing them. They're very fun to work with, though I am still learning and I still need to practice some more..

I'll show you some of my results hereunder. Please comment and give me some feedback, I'd much appreciate it.

You can see them here: FLICKR (I'm having some troubles uploding pictures here, I'll possibly fix it later)

You can see I made 2 bunnies, the pink one is my OC Puff!, a rainbow and some fruit..

Well it's all for tonight! Thanks for reading, hugses!

0 scribbles :

Posta un commento