30.8.09

jewels on my mind

hey everyone!


First BIG NEWS!!
I have paypal now!! I can accept payments and donations and stuff!! *__________*
I'm opened to commissions from now on.

My account is: simplynerdilicious [!at] gmail.com

Please put @ where the [!at] is, and it will work! =)
I'm so excited..

Second,
in the last couple of days I've been working with very inspirating materials.. copper thread and leather.
I had these leather leftovers from a necklace EPIC FAIL I tried last week and I wanted to do something with it.. it was too pity just throw them away and such a terrible waste!
So I thougth about what I could do with some leather strips and, except some dirty things (LOL!) I came up with the idea of making earrings or some othe sort of jewelry.
So i grabbed my mum's metallic threads and chose the copper, copper is wonderful with leather IMHO.

I share the results with you.




Leafy pendan
t - $ 6.00
Size: 6.5 cm long (2.3 inches) - the leaf is about 3 cm (1 inch) long
Materials: copper thread and vintage leather

~~~


Simple Leather Earrings - $4.50 each couple
Size: 6 cm (2 inches) long
Materials: Vintage Leather and Copper thread

~~~


Spiral Earrings - $ 6.00 each couple
Size: 6 cm (2 inches) long
Materials: Vintage Leather and Copper thread

All these items are completely hand made by me.
The leather was stiffened in water without adding any other substances.

I ship internationally and I package everything in the safest way possible but I'm not responsible for anything that happens to the item after I 've left the post office.
Shipping rates are $ 3.00 per item + $ 0.50 with another item.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me at my email adress:
simplynerdilicious [!at] gmail.com

/me hugZ you..

1 scribbles :