10.8.09

Hello!

Hi everyone..
finally I'm starting this new adventure, that is creating a sewing/crafting blog to show things I create with the thought of opening an etsy shop sooner or later.

Firstly, I would like to introduce you this blog from its basics, the name.
Simply Nerdilicious, this comes from a play on words I said once and I thought it really suits me well. I'm a bit of a nerd/geek type, but I think you can be it with style.. this is the concept behind this name.. BE NERD WITH STYLE!

Secondly, I would like to introduce myself
.
My name is Floriana, I'm 27 and I come from Italy. I'm currently studying Translation in Trieste (Italy) for English and German.
It may strike that I don't study fashion or something the like, but this has always been a passion for me ever since I was a child, my granma worked as a taylor and my mum always sewed our clothes.. so I've always been fond of this art. I really believe this is a great way to express one's creativity.

well.. the greeting ended, I inform you that I'm going to post soon some of the things I have done, and let you know as soon as I will put up a shop or a paypal account, just in case you are interested in some of my creations.

I wish you all goodnight,
hugz

0 scribbles :

Posta un commento